India’s Republic Day Parade Tickets
The Republic Day Parade in Delhi is the highlight of Republic Day in India.
There are a few means to get tickets to the Parade. Front row passes can be obtained from senior government officials as well as VIPs in Delhi if you happen to know any kind of. Or else, you’ll need to acquire your tickets.
Tickets for the India Republic Day Parade are on sale from January 13 to January 25 each year, from the from the following outlets:
Republic Day Parade Ticket Outlets
- Departmental Sale Counters at North Block roundabout, South Block roundabout, Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1, Bhairon Road), Jantar Mantar (Key Gateway), Shastri Bhawan (near Gate No. 1), India Gate (near Jamnagar House), Red Fort (near police picket). (10 a.m. till 5.30 p.m. day-to-day).
- Parliament House Reception Workplace. (11 a.m. till 4 p.m. Saturday/Sunday/Holiday Closed).
- The government of India Visitor Office, 88 Janpath. (Closed Sunday).
India Tourism Development Company (IDTC) Traveling Counters at Ashok and also Janpath Hotels. (Working days only).
- Delhi Tourism Development Corporation (DTDC) Counters at Coffee House, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food as well as Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, other INA Market and also Shri Gandhi Ashram, Chandni Chowk. (Working days only).
Keep In Mind: Aadhaar Card, Citizen ID Card or government-issued identity card have to be presented in order to buy tickets.
The Republic Day Parade is followed up by a Beating of the Retreat Ceremony in the afternoon on January 29 every year. It signifies retreat after a day on the field of battle and functions efficiencies by bands of the 3 wings of the Indian military– the Military, Navy and Air Force. Tickets are additionally available for the full dress practice session of this event at the above electrical outlets.
Republic Day Parade Ticket 2018 Ticket Prices
- Republic Day Parade– 500 rupees for scheduled seats. 200 rupees, 100 rupees and also 50 rupees for unreserved seats. Booked seats lie better to the main phase where all the activity occurs. Unreserved seats are offered on a first-come basis. If you have unreserved tickets, see to it you reach the location early to get the best placement.
- Beating Resort Ceremony (Full Dress Rehearsal on January 28)– 50 rupees and 20 rupees. All seats are unreserved.